Welcome to the Fort Wayne Business Hall of Fame!
Northeast Indiana Urology, PC is among a very small group of companies that have won the Best of Fort Wayne Award for six consecutive years. This distinction has qualified Northeast Indiana Urology, PC for the 2016 Fort Wayne Business Hall of Fame.
Publications by Dr. Dabagia:
- Dabagia, M.D., Lingeman, J.E., Kropp, B.P.: Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Directly Through An Angiomyolipoma. Urology, December 1994, Volume 44, Number 6.
- Dabagia, M.D., Fowler, J.E., Renfroe, D.L.: Prostate Specific Antigen in Blacks and Whites After Hormone Therapies for Prostate Cancer. Journal of Urology, Volume 158:150-154, 1997.
- Shalhav, A., Dabagia, M.D., et al: Training Postgraduate Urologists in Laparoscopic
Surgery: The Current Challenge. Journal of Urology, Volume 167:2135-2137,
- Dabagia, M.D., Fower, J.E.: Prostate Biopsy with Prostate Volume Greater Than 75
ml, Normal Digital Rectal Exam and PSA Elevation. Presented at American
Urological Association, 197, New Orleans, Louisiana.
Publications by Dr. Singh:
Research Publications, Peer Reviewed
- Sherer DM, Singh GS, Woods JR. Transvaginal sonographic diagnosis of an unruptured interstitial pregnancy. Journal of Clinical Ultrsound 1990;7:582-5.
- Singh GS, Aikins JK, Deger R, King S, Mikuta JJ. Metastatic cervical cancer and pelvic inflammatory disease in an AIDS patient. Gynecologic Oncology 1994;3:372-6.
- Rigsby D, Singh GS. Asymptomatic microscopic hematuria in women. International Urogynecology Journal, 1999;10: 361-64.
- Bradley CS, Singh GS. Interstitial Cystitis. The Female Patient. 2000;25:83-88
Research Publications, Non-Peer Reviewed
- Aikins JK, Singh GS, Mikuta JJ. Evaluation and significance of abnormal vaginal bleeding. Postgraduate Obstetrics 1994;14:14.
- Singh GS, Bader TJ. Commentary on endometriosis externa in post cesarean section scars. Resident Staff Physician. 1996;24(8):26-34.
- Singh GS. Team-based management of interstitial cystitis. Contemporary Urology, (Suppl.) Medical Economics, Co., 1997.
- Singh GS, Mama S. Interstitial cystitis. Postgraduate Obstetrics. Vol. 18. 21 Oct. 1998
Editorials, Reviews, Chapters
- Singh GS. Pelvic Organ Prolapse (chapter) in Veet L. (ed) Case studies in Women's Health. Henley and Belfus Medical Publishers, Philadelphia, PA, in press
- Veet L. (ed). Case Studies in Women's Health. Singh GS. Contributing reviewer. Henley and Belfus Medical Publishers, Philadelphia, PA in press